CENTER OF INFORMATION & ORIENTATION, INC.
The services provided by the Center are funded through a series of grants from our partners at the Federal, State, and Local level, as well as other community Foundations.
- 2020 Census Outreach
- Long-Term Rental Housing Assistance FPLWA
- Emergency Food, Shelter and Utility Assistance
- Case Management for Medicaid Project AIDS Care
- HIV/AIDS Outreach
- After School Tutoring*
- Adult Literacy Instruction
- Employment Services for under- and unemployed
- Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Breast Cancer Awareness*
- Food Bank
“In accordance with federal law, and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Right. 1400 Independence Avenue, Washington DC 20250-9410 or call 800-795-3272 (TTY), USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer
* Currently not funded